What is the correct spelling for ETEAM?
This word (Eteam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ETEAM
- adam Eve did not greet Adam in polite phrase when he awoke to find her in the dawn of one Eden day, a helpmeet meet for him.
- atm Avionics plays a heavy role in modernization initiatives like the Federal Aviation Administrations (FAA) Next Generation Air Transportation System project in the United States and the Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR) initiative in Europe.
- atom What was to become of this drifting human atom appeared to cause no more solicitude in town than Mr. Growther's dog would feel should he succeed in growling the intruder out of the house; for, being somewhat mystified, and not exactly sure as to his master's disposition toward the stranger, he concluded to limit his protest to a union of his voice with what might be termed society's surly and monotonous command, "Move on."
- edam When the second boat swept loose and the futile anger of Sir Toady Lion had ceased to excite the laughter of the crew, the gipsy lads settled down to watching the rush of the Edam Water as it swept them along.
- edema Peritoneal tissue edema secondary to diffuse peritonitis, abdominal trauma Fluid therapy due to massive volume resuscitation Retroperitoneal hematoma secondary to trauma and aortic rupture Peritoneal trauma secondary to emergency abdominal operations Reperfusion injury following bowel ischemia due to any cause Retroperitoneal and mesenteric inflammatory edema secondary to acute pancreatitis Ileus and bowel obstruction Intra-abdominal masses of any cause Abdominal packing for control of bleeding Closure of the abdomen under undue tension Ascites (intra-abdominal fluid accumulation) Acute pancreatitis with abscesses formation Abdominal compartment syndrome follows a destructive pathway similar to compartment syndrome of the extremities.
- Elam Elam, Nineveh, Babylon were vague and lovely names, and the total ruin of these worlds meant as little to us as their very existence.
- Etta I had the corner seat at his right, and was flanked in turn by Miss Etta J. Hicks, a bouncing young person from Chicago, beyond whom, like rabbits in a company of foxes, cowered Mr. and Mrs. Jordan P. Hicks, two broken-spirited American parents.