What is the correct spelling for ETER?
This word (Eter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ETER
- deter Still his impression as to the enormity of the crime imputed, might deter him; and there was no time for explanation, if even he would listen to it.
- e'er I shall be ready, Sir, e'er long to do you Reason.
- eater The scaly ant-eater, who is at home in Africa and Asia, is one of the most unusual and original types of mail-clad animals.
- enter If it is true, I want to tell you that I'll never enter the office again as long as I live!"
- ewer I don't know that any reason is necessary, he said, pouring out water into the diminutive ewer.