What is the correct spelling for ETNA?
This word (Etna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ETNA
- eta The ancient disqualifications of the eta and heimin were removed in 1871, and these pariahs placed on the same legal footing as the rest of the population.
- etna All that one can do is to lay by in the memory a mental picture-gallery of recollection; and as I sat in the shelter of a big rock, gazing out over the level plain stretching below, where the changing shadows as they swept by turned the amber masses of the trees to gold, I conjured up in my mind's eye other scenes whose beauties will remain with me while life shall last:-The purple and gold of a glorious sunset over Etna , the Greek theatre of Taormina in front of me, with the sea below-a shimmering opal that melted away in the haze beyond Syracuse; the awful rapids raging furiously below Niagara, a very ocean tortured and maddened to blind fury, pouring its irresistible torrents through the chasm above the whirlpool; and again, a cloudless October morning, with just the keen zest of early autumn in the air, as I lay high up on a hillside in Ardgour watching for deer-with the hills of Lochaber and Ballachulish reflected in all their glory of purple and russet in the waters of Loch Linnhe, windless and still!
- Edna Forgotten the disappointment, forgotten the fast vanishing hope of a luxurious life, of seeing his dream-Paris; forgotten all in the fierce joy of having Edna with him forever.
- Erna Are you so fond of Erna ?
- Etta He sent Etta a valentine, and has now come himself," returned Miss Henrietta.