What is the correct spelling for ETNIES?
This word (Etnies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ETNIES
- anise First described by the mycologist Charles Horton Peck, this bulbous-stemmed edible species smells slightly of anise , and turns yellow when bruised or cut.
- tennis "If I should run across a real nice little fellow, with light curly hair, and pale pink cheeks, and-and-" "New tennis suit," suggested someone, who had seen Nettie walking home with a boy of the tennis -suit description.
- tense Love ought to have no past tense .
- tunis "Right," replied Heimbert, "but when there is an end of Tunis and the whole war.
- Antes The Byzantines broadly grouped the numerous Slav tribes into two groups: the Sklavenoi and Antes .
- ANTIS Mrs. Briglow-Jorliss told of the enormous gains recently made by the "Antis" among the select people of the city, and passed off the suffrage parade as merely a tatterdemalion host of the riff-raff of the city led by a few notoriety seekers.
69 words made from the letters ETNIES
5 letter words made from ETNIES:eesti, eines, eisen, enets, enset, entsi, esten, etens, etsin, inese, inset, neeti, neset, neste, netes, niese, niete, seein, seine, sente, senti, setin, sient, siete, stein, stene, teens, tenes, tenis, tense, tiene, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine.
4 letter words made from ETNIES:eien, inst, iten, nest, nets, nits, seen, sein, sene, sent, sine, site, snit, teen, ties, tine, tsen.
3 letter words made from ETNIES:ene, ent, ese, est, ies, nee, net, nit, see, sen, set, sin, sit, tee, ten, tie, tin.