What is the correct spelling for ETOPIC?
This word (Etopic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ETOPIC
- aspic In the bottom of some very small molds lay alternately small pieces of chili, chervil and hard-boiled white of egg. Cover these well with liquid aspic , then add a further layer of chopped parsley and finely chopped yolk of hard-boiled egg. Having covered this also with aspic , put in another layer of small squares of cheese and a few capers, and so continue the operation till the molds are quite full.
- atomic We in this Government realized, even before the first successful atomic explosion, that this new force spelled terrible danger for all mankind unless it were brought under international control.
- atop I've cramp in my legs, Sitting so long atop of my eggs!
- attic Our first and second floor paid us four guineas a week, on an average; and the front parlor and attic made forty pounds more.
- epic This may be the fruit; but epic poets, from Homer downwards, have been generally in the habit of not neglecting the foliage.
- isotopic Modern relative atomic masses (a term specific to a given element sample) are calculated from measured values of atomic mass (for each nuclide) and isotopic composition of a sample.
- opec Algeria ABEDA, AfDB, AFESD, AMF, AMU, AU, BIS, FAO, G-15, G-24, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICCt (signatory), ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IDB, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO, ITU, LAS, MIGA, MONUC, NAM, OAPEC, OAS (observer), OIC, OPCW, OPEC, OSCE (partner), UN, UN Security Council (temporary), UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNMEE, UPU, WCO, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO (observer)
- optic The poet embraces an opportunity for exercising his imaginative and descriptive powers by giving an ideal description of what, judging from the appearance of the orb, might be the natural condition of things existing on his surface- There lands the Fiend, a spot like which perhaps Astronomer in the Sun's lucent orb Through his glazed optic tube, yet never saw.
- topic Spugg has often talked with me so long and so late on this topic -the duty of brightening the lives of others-that the waiter who held blue flames for his cigarettes fell asleep against a door post, and the chauffeur outside froze to the seat of his motor.
- utopia She had imagined Edward Arundel an inhabitant of that fair Utopia .
- utopian All the same, I yield myself to no hot-blooded hope of a speedy realization of Utopian schemes.
- utopias That is the great lesson which the utopias teach by their failure-that schemes, however nicely arranged, cannot be imposed upon human beings who are interested in other things.
64 words made from the letters ETOPIC
3 letter words made from ETOPIC:ceo, cio, cop, cot, cpi, ect, epi, etc, ice, ipo, oct, opt, otc, pct, pei, pet, pic, pie, pit, poe, poi, pot, tcp, tec, tic, tie, tip, toe, top.
5 letter words made from ETOPIC:cipot, cipto, copei, copie, iteco, optic, pecot, picot, potec, tepco, tepic, topic.
4 letter words made from ETOPIC:cite, cope, copt, cote, cpio, ecto, eipo, epic, ipco, opec, opet, otic, peto, poet, poit, poti, teip, tepi, tipo, toci, toei, tope, topi.