What is the correct spelling for ETTER?
This word (Etter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ETTER
- attar There was the odour of perfume in the air; not grossly rank, and offensive, but subtly elusive; a delicate hint of some rare and sense-numbing attar .
- better I think I'd better tell you all about it.
- eater Also it was true the beast, though full grown, was not a man-eater.
- eider Dar's a better plan dan eider tyin' or gaggin'-better dan boaf put togedder!
- enter 13,171. At first you only enter the quantity that is given out?
- ester "You wouldn't think so by to-morrow evening," Ester said, shortly.
- ether The sudden impact sets up a series of ripples all round the centre of disturbance, and the electrical impulse acts similarly in the ether .
- fetter He felt it as a fetter , an encumbrance, something which made them both, but him in particular, ridiculous.
- letter But why don't you take the letter to her yourself-if you're going home?
- otter The otter -pond, surrounded by a wall, was on one occasion only half-full of water, when the otter for whose use it was intended had a pair of young ones.
- outer The outer door opened and one of the two that had left came back in.
- setter Three big greyhounds, a shepherd dog and a setter responded immediately, and just as I was about to shut the little yellow door, old Betsy, my favorite Boston bull, came panting around the corner of the house.
- utter And she had not had to tell why Edmonson hated him, she had not even been obliged to utter the name that she was coming to hate.
- wetter He spoke with his usual suggestion of a grievance, which made Cornish answer him rather curtly-"We shall be wetter before we get on board."
- Etta Etta is now with us.