What is the correct spelling for EURNED?
This word (Eurned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EURNED
- burned Their eyes burned as the great light of the stars. Every bridgeI should have burned Every lesson i've unlearned – Letters From The Wasteland by wallflowers
- corned The hymn says that weakness is sin, but there's no sin in havin' a weakness for corned -beef hash.
- darned The coarse cotton is used to outline the design and fill in some of the central portions, while the fine is darned in between the outer and center portions, and is used for the over-wrought portions.
- eared The third day thereafter he returned to the ranch with all the stolen stock, besides a dozen split-eared Indian ponies, as compensation for his trouble, taken at what cost of strategy or blood Boone never told.
- earned They had indeed earned the rest which was now given them. Far behind lay Kansas City and the past that I had earned Twenty notches on my six gun marked the lessons I had learned – Running Gun by Marty Robbins
- earner The wage-earner chose between laboring for an employer or starving.
- end And all this misery will be at an end . Tonight no drama tragic with a bleak end. Tonight it's more like Palm Springs on a weekend. – Gratuitous Nudity by Unknown Author
- enid "Well"-Enid speeded up a bit-"not to change connections on the switchboard, I think I'm going to like it with Manton Pictures."
- learned I'm in no rush. maybe I've learned Playing with matches a girl can get burned. – Tradition by Unknown Author
- ruined Of course you know that the late Bill has ruined the West Indians.
- tuned He tuned up his speaker and let his voice roar into the stillness: "Come out, owlie!
- turned If he turned his back on her- "What are you going to do?"
- Churned They shell them all; bits of the organs are wrapped around the tombstones, and coffins, bones and skulls are churned up into a great stew.
- Dunned In 1466, William Wilflete, Master of Clare Hall and Chancellor of the University, actually made a journey to London to gather funds from whatever quarters he could, and he dunned his friends, and those on whom the University had any claim, so successfully that on June 25 of that year a contract for proceeding with the work was drawn up and signed, but it was nearly nine years after this before the schools were finally completed, together with a new library over them, by the special munificence of Archbishop Rotherham, who had further enriched the library with numerous volumes of great value.
- Erred Oh, how much you remind me of the son of my heart who, like you, erred, and who was permitted to atone for all, for more than all by dying like a hero for his faith on the field of battle!
76 words made from the letters EURNED
4 letter words made from EURNED:deer, deru, duen, dune, eden, edun, edur, ende, enur, ered, erne, eure, ndur, need, nerd, neue, nude, nuer, nurd, reed, reen, rend, renu, rude, ruen, rund, rune, uden, uner, urde, uren.
3 letter words made from EURNED:den, dre, due, dun, end, ene, ern, nee, red, rue, run, urd, urn.
6 letter words made from EURNED:deurne, edurne, endure, enured.
5 letter words made from EURNED:dreen, duner, duree, duren, edern, edner, endre, endue, erden, erned, ndure, neder, nedre, neeru, neuer, neure, nuder, reden, rende, rendu, reune, runde, runed, undee, under, unred, urdee, urned.