What is the correct spelling for EV?
This word (Ev) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EV
- av But th' trunk av gold is safe on th' cabin floor.
- cv In Inuktitut Braille, however, they behave as any other consonant, so that all CV syllables are written with two braille cells regardless of how the consonant is written in syllabics.
- ea Ea nostra est conditio, haec nostra querela.
- ec In enzymology, a triglucosylalkylacylglycerol sulfotransferase (EC 2.
- ed F.P.R. Fragmenta Poetarum Romanorum, ed .
- em This must be Em .
- en She was to pick up at Southampton, Plymouth, and Bristol, en route.
- er You-er-you understand why, Edwards?"
- es Jill knew that she was being taken to the palace of the old Sheikh, uncle of the man she was about to wed, but where it was she had no idea, nor of the names of the streets, the mosques or the palaces and the mansions she could spy upon, from between her satin curtains, on her way to the Bab-es-Shweyla gate.
- eu The suffix a, aya, which formed verb stems of I E roots usually becomes a, e, i in Dak as in old Eu . languages.
- eve You know, Carlia, it's Christmas Eve this morning, if you'll allow that contradiction."
- ex In the last book that he wrote, several years after the Ibis, he said, ex Pont.
- iv Love's Labour's Lost, iv .
- Eh The young lady you met to-night, eh?
- Eva "The Ortlieb sisters, Jungfrau Els and Jungfrau Eva ," was the reply.
- ET Of his "Traites de Legislation Civile et Penale," in 3 vols.
- easy-going Yet he had fascinated her, and in his presence she had found herself impelled by his charm and his easy-going cosmopolitanism, so that she had listened to him and obeyed, even against her own will.