What is the correct spelling for EVAEN?
This word (Evaen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVAEN
- e'en In short, on his account, e'en I myself Attend the funeral, suspecting yet No harm.
- earn It takes so long to earn You can double up or You can burn, you can burn – Blow Up The Pokies by whitlams
- eaves On this portion of the Mansion the roof ended sharp at the eaves on one side, and but a few feet above the ground; the opposite side being two full stories and attic in height.
- evade Plainly it is a short-sighted policy for a person to try and evade his destiny.
- evans Then the Don, who had followed us up and down stairs, speaking never one word till this, says, "We may count ourselves lucky, Captain Evans, if we are suffered to stay here another week."
- eve "Oh, dear," sighed Lucile on Christmas eve, as she and her brother sat in the Brown home, "I do hope we can find Uncle Simon and Aunt Sallie!"
- even No, not even think it.
- event It was an event to enter high school.
- ever No, not ever: no.
- haven I haven't any particular friend.
- heaven "Or at least," she added, "what will be one, if it please Heaven."
- leaven These qualities he always possessed in a superlative degree, and they were the leaven which made him unique among men.
- oven Have the oven hot.
- raven My hair, which had been raven-black the day before, was as white as you see it now.
- seven "I am thirty-seven years old," he declared, "and I was well brought up."
- am ease
- asked questions