What is the correct spelling for EVALE?
This word (Evale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVALE
- ale Bring us in no eggs, for there are many shells, But bring us in good ale , and give us nothing else; And bring us in good ale .
- avail But once especially his power, arising from whatever cause, was stopped entirely short-was utterly of no avail .
- eagle The eagle closed his eyes.
- evade But she did not seek to evade it.
- eve "Supper," announced little Eve Edgarton.
- evil For the poor, these were, indeed, evil times.
- evilly Luke looked up at the guard, saw he was scowling darkly in their direction, and grinned evilly .
- evolve Ultimately the shading would evolve a large head with no outline but the shadow.
- oval They had large, broad, oval , deep green, shining leaves, with white and fragrant flowers, and the bark was of a red colour.