What is the correct spelling for EVALS?
This word (Evals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVALS
- coevals Oh, my coevals , who have outlived your dearest friends, like me, you know what is the matter with my eyes!
- eaves It would be manifestly impossible to haul Tubby over the edge of the ledge which projected like the eaves of a roof.
- evans A little further up the road lived her friend Dorothy Evans and her sister Agnes, the latter was a little older than Edna's sister Celia.
- evil I, the Lord, hate evil .
- oval Bearing this in mind, note in the last picture the great oval spot in the southern hemisphere of Jupiter.
- avails The next time he was cast on the beach he felt that his strength was failing; he staggered forward as soon as he touched bottom, with all the energy of one who avails himself of his last chance, but the angry water was too strong for him.
- Eels Spontaneous generation is nowadays rejected by science; but Aristotle went so far as to believe that insects, molluscs, and even eels, were spontaneously generated.
- reveals R57885 What your hand reveals .
- evils The cruelty of two of these evils was made still more bitter by the revelation of the fact that she was not treated like other girls because of some wrong her mother was supposed to have done.
- ells 3. When ly follows l, we have two Ells of course, but in fact no doubling: as, real, really; oral, orally; cruel, cruelly; civil, civilly; cool, coolly; wool, woolly.
- EARLS Also he made many dukes and earls, and loaded all his men-at-arms with riches and great treasures.
- EVES So has there come the gust at South-west flung By sudden volt on eves of freezing mist, When sister snowflake sister snowdrop kissed, And one passed out, and one the bell-head hung.
- ovals Two eggs of this species were brought from Native Sikhim, together with one of the parent birds; they are regular ovals , slightly pointed towards the small end.
35 words made from the letters EVALS
3 letter words made from EVALS:ale, als, asl, evl, lav, lea, lev, sea, sle, vas.
5 letter words made from EVALS:alves, asvel, avels, elvas, laves, salve, savel, selva, slave, vales, valse, veals, velas.
4 letter words made from EVALS:aves, esla, laev, lave, sale, save, seal, slav, vale, vase, veal, vela.