What is the correct spelling for EVALVE?
This word (Evalve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVALVE
- alive There's great trouble for them whether he's dead or alive . 'Cause feeling pains a hard way to know you're still alive But someday, someone will make you glad you survived – Please Don't Be Scared by Barry Manilow
- bivalve You think yourself a tough old bivalve , but the most serious complaint you suffer from is ingrowing sensitiveness.
- devolve Such a wife thought of nothing but the gratification of her own desires; because she considered it as a matter of course that all the cares of the family ought to devolve by right on the husband.
- evasive For a long time the monk gave evasive answers but when I showed him the ring of Hutuktu Narabanchi and presented him with a large yellow hatyk, he became more communicative.
- evil No, my son shall never own his happiness to an evil action on his father's part.
- evolve Had but this dispensation been left to work itself out, and evolve the blessing implicit in all heaven's chastenings!
- involve It is easy to foresee that the pretence will be the common one, a prison plot, and that it will involve her life-and perhaps her child's-and perhaps her father's-for both have been seen with her at that place.
- oval Looking down I saw little, sharp-pointed, oval tracks.
- Alva The hollow truce by which the Guise party and the Huguenots had partly pretended to deceive each other was hastened to its end; among other causes, by the march of Alva , to the Netherlands.