What is the correct spelling for EVALY?
This word (Evaly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVALY
- avail Owing to lack of space, matters of importance often had to be discussed in this way under the children's eyes, unless at night, when all were safe in bed; for French, of course, was of no avail for purposes of concealment.
- early Now what is that man doing up as early as this?
- evenly They were evenly matched, and both had the sinews of giants.
- evil Perhaps, on the whole, it is more difficult to be strong under good than under evil fortune.
- evilly Bailey grinned evilly and continued: Say!
- oval The hair, when fully dressed in this style, assumes the shape of an oval crown, or the head part of the helmet.
- overly 189.There is a drive to action or to the brake of passivity when we are overly anxious.