What is the correct spelling for EVARY?
This word (Evary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVARY
- are hot trail
- Avery This was followed by a long and animated discussion, in which the following persons participated: Frances A. Williamson, Helen Morris Lewis, Annie L. Diggs, Carrie Chapman Catt, Rachel Foster Avery, Henry B. Blackwell, Laura M. Johns, Elizabeth U. Yates, Katie R. Addison, Alice Stone Blackwell and Rev.
- aviary We would willingly have spent hours examining the pottery and brass work for which Jaipur is famous, or in making friends with the denizens of the great aviary in the garden, but time is short, and even the baby panther could only claim a few minutes of our devotion.
- became a fact
- Eva How you've grown since last year, Eva!
- Evan Evan pulled up abruptly and looked back at him.
- ever Did you ever see him?
- every I told every one you were coming home for good.
- ivory Judith was Ingeborg grown tall, grown exquisite, Ingeborg wrought wonderfully in ivory and gold.
- ovary Calyx of 2 to 4 early-falling white sepals; 4 or 5 oblong, scale-like petals; 8 or 10 tawny, hairy stamens; a 5-celled, egg-shaped ovary, narrowed into the short, thick style.
- vary Few men have known so well how to vary their experiments so as to bring out new details of scientific knowledge.