What is the correct spelling for EVBER?
This word (Evber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVBER
- amber A thousand dancing chandeliers shine in my lady's chamber My lord comes swaying through the hall with a goblet of shining amber – Midsummer Night's Happening by Sally Oldfield
- elbe It is the best neighbour they have, and the branches and arms of it run through most of their streets by their doors, to the great advantage of their commerce; and although sometimes, upon an extraordinary rising of the Elbe to a great flood, these branches of it cover the lower rooms of the houses near them, to the damage of some owners, yet it makes amends by the constant benefit which it brings with it.
- ember The time is July in place of December, the month in which the Pilgrims arrived.
- eve But, because Eve was the mother of all of us and the thing was so new, there was a great crowd on the night of the meeting.
- even I don't even know what they are."
- ever "Now how did it ever get in there?
- am ears in
- de luges