What is the correct spelling for EVDIDENT?
This word (Evdident) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVDIDENT
- accident There had been an accident, you see."
- advent That she may have long been deemed, as Calef says she was, a "distracted" woman, is very probable, for many simply mediumistic persons, and even more of us who at this day solely because we believe in the advent of spirits, both good and less good, have long been accounted crazy.
- dividend Nevertheless, within the limits of the composition we expect to be paid in full; whatever the dividend is we are to have all of it, and we sometimes take a different view of the terms of the settlement to that taken by those with whom we are dealing.
- event Even if nothing else had happened afterwards, such an event would have given Ransay food for several days' conversation.
- evidence Maybe there's more evidence than you imagine.
- evidenced This is evidenced in the provision that each state should have one vote.
- evident Then she said, with evident effort- "But what about-about-young Penlogan?"
- evidently It evidently knew that company was coming.
- incident The incident was characteristic of these natives.
- indigent They endowed charities for newspaper writers and interior decorators-they planned a retreat for indigent magazine writers and an asylum for editors.
- obedient Where could I find a brother so faithful and obedient as he?