What is the correct spelling for EVEEN?
This word (Eveen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVEEN
- e'en "Well, well," said he, "I suppose it is e'en a'most time to be a movin'.
- eden Language I'm speakin' is ancient as Eden Where snakes had Eve eatin' Satan's semen – The Torture Papers by Army Of The Pharaohs
- eleven Jason jets his Jag up to a speed that's past eleven Jason buys a house that makes him feel like he's in heaven – THE WAKE by Abney Park
- eve Dew-drops are the gems of morning, But the tears of mournful eve ! Where no hope is, life's a warning That only serves to make us grieve, – Youth And Age by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- even yeah what's the use of even (breathin' now you're leavin') – Routine by urban dance squad
- event Or be an extra-special event, If you feel like singing, sing, Tra-la-la, fiddle-dee, la-dee-da Sing to your heart's content. – If You Feel Like Singing, Sing by Unknown Author
- ever I know you see my daughter growin' up and bad as ever But she cool 'cause she do whatever daddy tell her – Everything by lil wayne
- oven Ik heb het over een croissantje uit de oven, ontbijt op bed naar boven, – Lange Frans & Baas B - Dit Moet Een Zondag Zijn by Lange Frans & Baas B
- seven She keep a shottie cocked in the hallway Damn she look pretty old Ghost, she work for Kevin, she 'bout seventy seven She paid her dues when she smoked his brother in law at his bosses' wedding Flew to Venezuela quickly when the big fed stepped in – Shakey Dog by ghostface killah
- Evelyn But there, Miss Evelyn!
- am ears in
- am ease
- most uncaged
- most uncalculable