What is the correct spelling for EVEL?
This word (Evel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVEL
- am ears in
- bevel It is a tapering, square-ended, flat-sided tool, rather six-sided at the base and holding its bevel and angles to the tip.
- eel He makes so sure of it, too, the oily eel!"
- eve They are daughters of Eve.
- even Fossett wasn't even in the room.
- ever 5535. Is that ever done?
- EVES Karl wanted to know what their father, who never was known to make a drawing, would do with an eraser, and Kurt added that he did not see the use of giving their grandmother nuts, when she had more in her own garden than all of them put together would receive on ten Christmas-eves.
- evil Then he saw that it was all the work of blind chance, and he said to himself that it was this that made him desperate, and willing to call evil his good, and to take his own wherever he could find it.
- level Their eyes met level.
- revel But now there was no need to steal an hour; the girl's time was all her own, and she held high revel among the books.