What is the correct spelling for EVELS?
This word (Evels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVELS
- eaves There was the old gray house with its sloping eaves .
- evil Then there is the Countess of Hoeurs, how much evil talk does one hear about her!"
- ives He was very angry, but this was not the time to get even with Mr. Ives .
- Eels Having a decided partiality for eels, the blacks of North Queensland have devised several means of capture, one of which does not call for the exercise of the least skill on the part of the individual whose longing for the dainty becomes imperative.
- levels Return, return, to the right levels , the right heights, the right depth, the right measure!
- revels I have known rustic revels in my youth: The May-fly pleasures of a mind at ease.
- reveals Woman hides belt in rice granary, but it reveals self by shining like fire.
- evils Their voices shuddered over the ice as they demanded that most dreadful of all dreaded evils -that Annadoah's child might be born as blind to light and the joy of light as the dead in the sea.