What is the correct spelling for EVELY?
This word (Evely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVELY
- early "You may expect to see me early next week.
- eel She said she would gladly do so if they would only get rid of the eel.
- eve "It is Christmas Eve," said he.
- even You ain't even seen 'em yet!
- evenly I always found Father reasonable and evenly balanced in his judgments.
- ever He ever has done so.
- every "This woman must be, shall be put away from every thought and wish and hope.
- evil Do I deserve anything but evil?
- evilly Davis, very angry, pulled himself slowly to his feet and glared at Jack evilly.
- level The level surface of the plain again became motionless.
- lively Then I went into the parlor and played every lively thing that I could think of on the piano.
- lovely She had, too, a lovely soul.
- oval There, in a space of, perhaps, a thousand yards long and five hundred yards wide, lay, in a perfect oval, a fleet of ships.
- am ears in
- de luges