What is the correct spelling for EVEN?
This word (Even) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVEN
- e'en A knight e'en now dismounteth in the court.
- eve And-" Slowly little Eve Edgarton lifted her eyes again to his.
- even But he did not even know that.
- event "Mr. Downey," began Kennedy, "I understand you were present when this sad event took place."
- ever Well, did I ever!
- oven That was the way that Curtis Morgan, advance agent of the divine light of literature, scout of knowledge, torch-bearer of enlightenment into the dark places of ignorance, made his way into the house of Isom Chase, and found himself in due time at supper in the low-ceiled kitchen, with pretty Ollie, like a bright bead in a rusty purse, bringing hot biscuits from the oven and looking him over with a smile.
- seven For seven years she was sick.
- Eben "Not yet," replied Eben Trezise; "but we've not done.
- Evan The editor of Mr. Bent's choice was Evan Henry Thomas, Esq.
- am ears in
- am ease