What is the correct spelling for EVENI?
This word (Eveni) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVENI
- avenue I was there caught on Tenth Avenue You elsewhere with Culver City blues Then and there I knew that I'd lost you – The Way It Used To Be by pet shop boys
- e'en The spirit, glorious and serene, Who round necessity the graces trains,- Who bids his ether and his starry plains Upon us wait with pleasing mien,- Who, 'mid his terrors, by his majesty gives joy, And who is beauteous e'en when seeking to destroy,- Him imitate, the artist good!
- evans Preface by Arthur J. Evans, D.Litt.
- eve "The next time we come out we shall bring 'Good-eve.
- even They did not even try.
- evening Of course she must speak to Alymer that very evening.
- evenly "Your brother and his chum," he said evenly, "have gone in search of that island of gold."
- event But, even so, I shall lose her in any event.
- ever No one was ever cross with me at home.
- oven At the close of two hours and ten minutes, the oven was opened, and all the victuals taken out.
- seven How did I ever think of coming here, and why didn't I think of it seven years ago?