What is the correct spelling for EVENN?
This word (Evenn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVENN
- avenue When you're down on Rue Morgue Avenue They got some hungry women there And they really make a mess outa you – JUST LIKE TOM THUMB'S BLUES by Bob Dylan
- e'en "E'en sae, yer leddyship.
- eden In an avant garden of Eden. "Get off the cross!" Of course we need the wood to burn a Godless heathen. – Personal Journalist by Sage Francis
- eve On last New Year's-eve there were midnight services in the churches in all parts of London.
- even "I want to be just, even if-" "Well, I don't!"
- evening Well, say this evening.
- evenly "How they come together in crowds," she continued evenly, "and lose themselves in a common identity.
- event "I am afraid it is very doubtful whether he will," I said, "even in the event of his being found.
- ever I'm as well as ever I was.
- oven Bake them in a quick oven, about a quarter of an hour.
- seven It was- "I say, Hugh,-can you tell me,-how much is four times seven?"
- severn Late on the second day I beheld again the cliffs that mark the mouth of the Severn, then the sail-dotted roads and the roofs of Annapolis.
- am ears in
- am ease
- am ones case