What is the correct spelling for EVENTURE?
This word (Eventure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVENTURE
- adventure You want to die for all the lonely, this could be your last adventure, One big heroic gesture. – Sorry To Say by Juliet Turner
- endure Those dark, silent hours were hard to endure.
- entire His entire attention reached forward.
- event Two sweet, happy years, had been unfurled in his little life, and the children were now gathered together in honor of the event.
- eventide Where work, strifes, ardours, science are; Horizons that change-they pass and glide, And on their way They shew in mirrors of eventide The mourning image of dark To-day.
- eventuate But the sum of their words was the hope, after a due season of despair, that the present passion for reading might be made to eventuate in more civilization than it seemed to be doing, if it could be brought back to good literature, supposing it was ever there in great strength, and the question was how to do this.
- art suffused