What is the correct spelling for EVENY?
This word (Eveny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVENY
- avenue There on the avenue She stared right into a million eyes That looked her right through – Late Night Radio by David Gray
- e'en Last Sunday the rain poured down so lustily that we were e'en forced to bide at home; but whenever it is possible we spend the day together, and I love to come into the town and walk abroad with him there, and see such sights as may be seen upon the Sabbath day.
- evans Jasperson adjusted the set of his jacket over his plump stomach while he waited for an answer, and Captain Evans stared at him.
- eve But, when the quiet eve comes on, I feel that thou indeed art gone.
- even I never even thought of such a thing.
- evenly The stamps are still so near together that evenly perforated specimens, i.
- event The next event of the year was the organization of another Presbyterian church under the Rev.
- ever Oh, Bridgie, Bridgie, did I ever see!
- every But every day I work, work, work.
- oven Aunt 'Mira and Janice had made many extra preparations for the occasion in the line of cooked food; there were two gallon pots of beans in the oven cooking slowly; and every lady, as she arrived, handed to Janice some parcel or package containing cooked food for the supper.
- seven "Adam," she said, "I had seven years of that 'darken you door' business, myself.
- am ears in
- am ease
- am ones case