What is the correct spelling for EVEOLVES?
This word (Eveolves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVEOLVES
- elves Shakspere's age believed in witches, elves, and apparitions; and yet there is always something shadowy or allegorical in his use of such machinery.
- evolve He looked at Clubbe, and at no one else, as if the Captain and he were alone in the cabin where they had passed so many years together in fair weather, to bring out that which is evil in a man, and foul, to evolve the good.
- Evolved Their development is like a dazzling yet regulated tumult, evolved in superb language whose apparent simplicity is only due to the complicated ingenuity of consummate skill.
- revolvers They did not dare to lower their arms, and they were forced to submit to the ignominy of having their revolvers removed from their hip-pockets.
- revolves We have seen that a planet revolves in an ellipse around the sun, and that the sun is, therefore, at some point in the interior of the ellipse-but at what point?
- involves The fact of all this having been accomplished by a child of only two or three years of age, is so common, that the mysterious principles which it involves, are too generally overlooked.
- evolves On my own mind the truth evolves itself very gradually; and I am yet a far way from the landing-place.
- devolves It devolves upon us, in the spirit of filial respect, to criticize them, and so help to clear the ground for a new prophet.