What is the correct spelling for EVEOVE?
This word (Eveove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVEOVE
- above Speaking above a whisper in these woods is forbidden by law. Be more than woman, she would get above All thought of sex, and think to move My heart to study her, and not to love; Both these were monsters; since there must reside – Good-Morrow, The by John Donne
- avenue As the evening was rather warm, I immediately walked out to enjoy the shade of the long avenue which leads to Scheveling. strollin down the avenue i was strollin down when i met u – American Party Bomb by grinspoon
- averse Sevier and Robertson, in Tennessee, were not averse to separation from the Eastern States nor to a Spanish protectorate.
- evade "Thuillier," she said, to evade the subject, "Thuillier made to think himself a political character!
- evasive What answer could I give to this speech, but mere evasive common-place!
- eve "Why-why-I think you look-nice," said little Eve Edgarton.
- even All alone now in the house, even at night?"
- ever Oh, I should like to ever so much; but I don't know your name, do I?
- Ave "'Ave you got e'er a little boy?" he asked, pursuing his first waking thought.