What is the correct spelling for EVERLYN?
This word (Everlyn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVERLYN
- even And he won't let it show As she's leavin' Ooh, she's not really cheatin' She's just gettin' even. – She's Not Really Cheatin' (She's Just Gettin' Even by moe bandy
- evenly The Province of Ilokos Norte has nearly 9,000, which number is divided quite evenly between "Igorrotes," "Tinguianes," and "Infieles."
- evilly I heard afterwards that the people around believed the old man to be bewitched; some evilly-disposed "medicine man," they said, had brought this sickness upon him by his enchantments.
- overland There were few travellers on this overland track.
- Evelyn Does Evelyn ever talk of him?