What is the correct spelling for EVERT?
This word (Evert) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVERT
- avert There was time enough even then-for it was but the 16th December-to place full powers in the hands of the state-council, of Norris, or of Hohenlo, and secretly and swiftly to secure the suspected persons, and avert the danger.
- event Maybe I'm the physics main event Maybe I'm the chem club president – You Can't Handle This by Five Iron Frenzy
- ever (forever & ever & ever) We can live forever – Shangrila by Billy Idol
- overt Not a word of overt accusation had been made against his wife.
- revert It was amusing, because, after all, what she had done, and all her work, would revert to him at her death.
- are slothful
- most unhistorical
- most unhonest