What is the correct spelling for EVEWN?
This word (Evewn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVEWN
- avon The Charles, which flows beneath my windows, which I look upon between the words of the sentence I am now writing, only turning my head as I sit at my table,-the Charles is hardly more real to me than Shakespeare's Avon , since I floated on its still waters, or strayed along its banks and saw the cows reflected in the smooth expanse, their legs upward, as if they were walking the skies as the flies walk the ceiling.
- e'en "Forsooth, dame," said he, "e'en so it behoveth me.
- eden For the toy-shop keeper has to do with all that remains to us of Eden before the first wars began. Garden Of Eden It was the garden of edan – Garden Of Eden by Beaver Brown Band
- eve They understood well enough that what tormented him was remorse that he had let little Ruster go away from his home on Christmas Eve . That yellow-kirtled chorister of eve, And lilac lady's-smock,--but let them bloom alone, and leave – The Garden Of Eros by Oscar Wilde
- even But tell me, sir, I implore you, can you not even guess where I may find Mr. Butler?" Sometimes good just ain't good enough And other times evil will get you even Sometimes faith is not knowing any better Sometimes nothing is what you believe in – Sometimes by cee lo green
- event And this capital event Proves revenge is heaven sent – All You Have To Do Is Wait by Unknown Author
- ever Did I ever? Thought I did Now, I know better Saw the signs but not the danger – Evermore by Neil Diamond
- oven What's that symbol above the oven Beaming it's malice to all that we shove in – Krosstika by GWAR
- seven Damn she look pretty old Ghost, she work for Kevin, she 'bout seventy seven She paid her dues when she smoked his brother in law at his bosses' wedding – Shakey Dog by ghostface killah
- Eben "An' a wonder it did," Eben replied.
- Ervin Ervin Bulku (Albanian pronunciation: [ervin bulku], born 3 March 1981) is an Albanian retired professional footballer and current assistant coach of Albania national team.
- Evan Evan closed his book quickly. (No promises as vague as heaven) No Juliana next to my Evan – Jane by barenaked ladies
- Evelyn Now, Evelyn , mark my words.