What is the correct spelling for EVIDIDENT?
This word (Evidident) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVIDIDENT
- accident "The accident: well, you remember all about that.
- advent The bravery of chivalry came to an end with the invention of powder, and the pride of race has faded for ever before the advent of trade.
- diffident "I'm getting more experienced," he thought, with the vanity noticeable in even the most diffident of collegians, never dreaming that everything that he had said or done in the last few hours, had been made easy for him by a woman's tact.
- dividend It is the $50,000,000 City of Paris Five Year Six Per Cent Gold Bond Issue dated October 15, 1916. It gave Americans the opportunity to pay a substantial tribute of affectionate gratitude for happy hours spent in the Queen City of Europe and have the prospect of a desirable dividend at the same time.
- efficient With Farnsworth beaming approval, Rand assured the Press that he was no more than a mere spectator, that the State Police and the efficient District Attorney of Scott County had the situation well in hand, and that an arrest was expected within a matter of hours.
- event In any event, that was the first thing I did.
- eventide Dawn and eventide are one.
- evidence That was important evidence.
- evidenced Since the merchants were evidently ignorant of his arrival, as was evidenced by the fact that their places of business yet remained closed, there was no more profitable occupation for him than to eat a second breakfast, which he proceeded to do, using a hand-truck on the depot-platform as a seat.
- evident It was evident that Sidney Hinchford would have waited all day.
- evidently He was evidently looking for something.
- incident There had been an incident quite recently-really potentates.