What is the correct spelling for EVITED?
This word (Evited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVITED
- devoted Erec was so devoted to his own horse that he would ride no other.
- edited Translated from the Latin and edited with introduction and notes by Prof.
- elated She should have felt elated at being again appealed to, but she only looked vaguely from Faith to Irene and back again.
- evoked When an Italian countryman says of a place that even cats will not stay in it, he considers that he has evoked a picture of ultimate desolation that cannot be surpassed.
- invited The Emperor and the whole court were of course invited .
- Averted If it did, then it would turn toward her a father's averted face.
- Avoided His voice began to tremble; he pressed his lips together and his eyes avoided her face.
- Deviated I informed Count Rosen that so long as Sweden acted up to the system he mentioned to be intended towards England, I had every reason to believe that his Majesty's Government would be satisfied with it; but that if it should be deviated from, I had the authority, and they might be assured I would exert the utmost in my power to resent any aggression on the part of Sweden, with which he was perfectly satisfied, and informed me that he would communicate to the Crown Prince precisely what I stated to him.