What is the correct spelling for EVOIL?
This word (Evoil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVOIL
- anvil I tell thee, knave, these get when I do sleep; I will not have my Anvil stand for thee.
- avail I offered to take him under my protection, but it was of no avail .
- avoid Yet he could not avoid feeling anxious.
- eel Perch, pike, and eel are all eaten where nothing better is to be had; but the standing fish-course of inland Germany is trout.
- ell Out of this inch of cloth Field manufactured something better than the proverbial ell of very interesting gossip.
- ovid I translated Ovid and Virgil for her; and her pleasure illumined the difficult passages, so that I seldom needed to have recourse to the dictionary.
- ovoid Sporangium ovoid or oblong-ovoid; the calyculus very small.
41 words made from the letters EVOIL
4 letter words made from EVOIL:elio, elvi, evil, evli, ileo, iove, ivel, leio, leiv, levi, levo, liev, live, loei, love, oeil, olie, ovel, veil, veio, veli, velo, viel, vile, viol, vlei, vlie, vole.
3 letter words made from EVOIL:evl, ilo, lei, leo, lev, lie, liv, lvi, oil, vie.
5 letter words made from EVOIL:olive, velio, voile.