What is the correct spelling for EVOKEN?
This word (Evoken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVOKEN
- even Even her eyes had a still solemnity.
- evoke The angel in her shuddered at the siren in her now, as at a witch with power to evoke Satanic things, and she forgot the trembling of her hands in the sensation of the trembling of her soul.
- evoked This, all at once, must have evoked some of the memories that weighed so heavily upon her heart.
- Awoken Arousal is the physiological and psychological state of being awoken or of sense organs stimulated to a point of perception.
- Evoking As for the people of that quarter, they bear no resemblance whatever to the Parisians who lived in the Marais at the time of which we have been evoking the memory.
- evokes There is always a distinct gain when the poem evokes pleasing pictures.
40 words made from the letters EVOKEN
4 letter words made from EVOKEN:eken, enke, even, evoe, keen, kene, keno, knee, kone, kven, neek, neko, nevo, nkve, noev, noke, nove, oken, oven, veen, veno, veon, voke, vonk.
3 letter words made from EVOKEN:ene, eon, eve, ken, nee, neo, nov, one.
5 letter words made from EVOKEN:eneko, evenk, evoke, keeno, konev, koven, okene, voken.