What is the correct spelling for EVOLUVED?
This word (Evoluved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVOLUVED
- evolve With the interpretation-which was that of things held back, reserved-Betty came to evolve a discrimination.
- involved I don't want to be involved and I don't want any of my people involved do you hear me?
- revolved When they got to the door, he revolved back.
- Devolved He was educated in a convent in Belgium, and becoming a priest, he exercised the functions which devolved upon him with much credit to himself, and to the satisfaction of his superiors, until the year 1836. He possessed a Bible in Latin, which he never read.
- Evolved The pictures in his mind were evolved from his reading of "David Copperfield."
- evolves There can be no question that the highly symbolic character of the conceptions which that train of reasoning is compelled to adopt, is a source of serious weakness to the conclusions which it ultimately evolves ; while there can, I think, be equally little doubt that there does not live a human being who would venture honestly to affirm, that he can really conceive the fact of cosmic harmony as exclusively due to the causes which the scientific train of reasoning assigns.
90 words made from the letters EVOLUVED
5 letter words made from EVOLUVED:deleo, delve, devoe, devol, dolev, douve, dovel, duvel, edule, elude, eveld, evolv, loued, loved, odlee, ouled, ovule, vedel, veedu, velde, velue, veuve, voled, volve, vuelo, vulvo.
4 letter words made from EVOLUVED:delo, delu, delv, deol, deul, dlee, doel, dole, dove, duel, dule, dulo, eudo, eule, evel, evoe, leud, levo, lode, loeu, loud, loue, louv, love, lovu, lude, ludo, luve, odel, odle, olde, oude, ould, ovel, udev, uele, ulee, veel, veld, velo, velu, veve, vevo, vode, vole.
3 letter words made from EVOLUVED:dle, doe, dol, due, duo, edo, eel, eld, eve, evl, led, lee, leo, leu, lev, luo, ode, oed, old.