What is the correct spelling for EVONES?
This word (Evones) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVONES
- evans Kalb, Mr. Thomas Evans and some others, were murdered by Gibson, a coloured man, and his party of tories, in a manner still more shocking to humanity.
- evenness She leaned back in her chair and regarded him strangely, but he proceeded with evenness : Your work upon the road was very clever; I congratulate you upon it.
- evince Cattle suffering from this disease have a capricious and variable appetite as regards their ordinary feed but evince a strong desire to lick and eat substances for which healthy cattle show no inclination.
- Evened Before they left him the outlaw whom he had captured evened his score.
- Evener No doubt there is a few stitches that might be sot evener in the sampler, but the hull thing is a honor to our humanity and the world at large.
- Ones Williams and I were the only ones about the maindeck.
- evades "Possibly, though in which actual masterpiece just now evades my grasp.
- evokes The poet who calls attention to the suffering of the poor, or the persecutions of reformers, or shows the ills in family life brought about by our marriage system, or announces a social message, is not a propagandist when he writes something that evokes our emotions.
- evinces The animal evinces great pain when the limb is moved.
- atones But in such Authors, what is good more than atones for what is not so, and 'tis only where a Writer shews a Defect in Will as well as Judgement, that he renders himself blame-worthy, especially in History.
- events At all events , he ought to pretend to care a little for me.
- eons But when I find someone as interested in the universe as you are, I don't mind spending a few more eons on the job.
- ovens The stone ovens , such as they prepare for cooking kangaroos, had been used for the consumption of about twenty head of cattle a day, by the wild tribes who had assembled from the Darling and lower Bogan on that occasion.
- evens He threw a five-franc cart-wheel recklessly on evens .
- EVES It is for sorrow that our eves are heavy.
- avenues It is true that the avenues by which one approached it had retained their feudal aspect, with their fourfold rows of ancient beeches whose huge masses of foliage were reflected in splendid pools.
- phones Vall and the men with him ran outside, looking about, the sound-phones of their helmets giving them no idea of the source of the sound.
37 words made from the letters EVONES
5 letter words made from EVONES:eevns, enevs, evens, neves, noves, ovens, seven, sveen, vosne.
3 letter words made from EVONES:ene, eon, eos, ese, eve, nee, neo, nov, one, see, sen, son.
4 letter words made from EVONES:eons, even, evoe, nevo, noev, nose, nove, osen, oven, seen, sene, sone, veen, veno, veon, vons.