What is the correct spelling for EVOUGH?
This word (Evough) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVOUGH
- avouch And it is equally a fact, which every man's experience may avouch, that the Understanding and those feelings are frequently at variance.
- avow "Sire, our love was pure and innocent; we dare avow it to the whole world.
- cough Cough may or may not appear in this stage.
- devour He ran towards me, drew me violently back, and threw me in the midst of the men, who were beginning a determined struggle against the fire which threatened to devour them.
- enough But would it be enough?
- Eva "It's easy to see who is first in the hearts of Oakdale," returned Eva.
- eve "Don't look like that when we are on the eve of everything we've been working for, waiting-longing for, for months and years!
- ever Don't suppose it's ever happened before."
- evoke We were both over forty, and at that time of life the average man cannot evoke that quality, unless it is in the pursuit of a peerage, but in our innermost hearts we were fain to feel that it did them honour.
- laugh Father, because I must laugh and run and play."
- Ouch Ouch-my ribs feel stoved in.
- ought "You ought to have seen her.
- rough It surely is a rough place.
- tough He is as tough, and nearly as old as his rider, who has ridden him time out of mind, and is, indeed, the only one that can do any thing with him.
- Ugh "Ugh," exclaimed Tristram, bobbing up and down.