What is the correct spelling for EVRE?
This word (Evre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVRE
- eire There's nothing left in life for me anywhere, but at least, as the only human left on Eire I'll be able to spend the rest of my years knockin' dinies on the head for what they've done!
- eve Last night was May Eve.
- ever Ever thought of such a thing?
- Ere That's all right; there'll be work for us all, ere long.
- Eyre In 1829, the patent was again renewed to George Eyre, the son of Charles, John Reeves, and Andrew Strahan.