What is the correct spelling for EVY?
This word (Evy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EVY
- bevy In the silence of the hour and season, which was but emphasized by the outcry of a suspicious jay and the gentler notes of a bevy of friendly chickadees, the alert ear of the hunter caught a less familiar sound.
- envy "That's why I envy you," continued the other.
- eve He made an arrangement with Father Robert to be received at Cuckfield on Easter Eve; so that he might have an opportunity of telling Isabel before he took the actual step.
- ivy He and his wife wa’n’t what you’d call permanent settlers anywhere, but had a habit of breakin’ out in new and unexpected places, like a p’ison-ivy rash.
- levy Mr. Levy, senior, shook his head doubtfully.
- Eva Eva, all alone in the schoolroom, sat down on the hearthrug and looked thoughtfully into the fire.