What is the correct spelling for EWEEK?
This word (Eweek) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EWEEK
- awake You are awake , sir? I should never rest in peace, I should sweat and lie awake. Rail me then, on my decease, To the Hills for old sake's sake. – A Ballad of Burial by Rudyard Kipling
- awe At length, when each of the audience slowly awoke to the conviction that the prisoner had indeed concluded his harangue, a movement, eloquent of feelings released from a suspense, which had been perhaps the more earnest and the more blended with awe , from the boldness and novelty of the words on which it hung, circled round the court. The people knelt upon the ground with awe: And borne upon the necks of men I saw, – Easter Day by Oscar Wilde
- eec There is much discrepancy in the literature regarding the exact nature of the facial clefting involved in EEC.
- eeg The severity of a neonatal hypoxic-ischaemic brain injury may be assessed using Sarnat staging, which is based on clinical presentation and EEG findings, and also using MRI.
- awoke Not long after she used her power again, and whipped her perfume dagimonau so that her son awoke .