What is the correct spelling for EWELS?
This word (Ewels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EWELS
- wells "I trust it may," said Mr. Wells .
- Eels With that charming frankness which is one of their characteristics, our friends of England had informed us by their Press that they had put a cordon of torpedo-boats across the Straits of Dover to prevent the passage of submarines, which is about as sensible as to lay a wooden plank across a stream to keep the eels from passing.
- Owls We will plant ivy round the three old oaks, and bring a colony of owls to breed!
- vowels In all the Anglo-Saxon words, it may be remarked that the change is from a to u, and that both the vowels are short, or dependent.
- dwells Alas, the future, hid from sight Of all but Him who dwells in light, May see us numbered with the dead.