What is the correct spelling for EWHERE?
This word (Ewhere) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EWHERE
- adhere These singular people, the shaking Quakers of America, give undeniable proof that communities may exist and prosper, for they have continued for many years to adhere strictly to this manner of life, and have been constantly increasing in wealth.
- anywhere I'm not going anywhere .
- aware "I am aware of it," said I. "Aware of it?"
- cohere Lingual cavities in molars and bicuspids can be perfectly preserved with tin. Tapes of No. 10 foil, from one to three thicknesses, can be welded together and will cohere as well or better than semi-cohesive gold foil, and it can be manipulated more rapidly; therefore, if desirable, any degree of contour can be produced, but the contour will not have the hardness or strength of gold, so in many cases it would not be practicable to make extensive contours with tin, owing to its physical characteristics.
- eerie He confessed to Mr Cupples that he had felt a little uncomfortable-not frightened, but eerie .
- euchre They're going to euchre everybody out of-" Trevison caught a gasp from the crowd-concerted, sudden.