What is the correct spelling for EWVEN?
This word (Ewven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EWVEN
- e'en I'll e'en home again.
- eden We will strive for our freedom! We're alive We'll survive We'll arrive in our Eden – The Decision Tree by Ayreon
- eleven If ya gimme snake eyes, seven eleven Don't let me down now Gimme snake eyes, take me to heaven Don't let me down tonight – Snake Eyes by Alan Parsons Project
- eve Hey, tell the CO I'm taking all of my leave We're gonna play house, oh John, it's like Christmas eve – The Telephone Song by Unknown Author
- event In the event of any sudden shock-" he hesitated.
- ever "This is the only show I have ever been with.
- heaven Then Heaven help us all!
- leaven It cleanseth from the old leaven.
- oven This oven was large enough to hold two men, and the door was usually open.
- owen Owen stood still, but spoke not.
- seven "I shall expect you, then, at seven o'clock to-morrow.
- woven She would have been ready at any time for the most delicate fancy-pattern that could be woven upon her plain places.
- am ears in
- am ease