What is the correct spelling for EXA?
This word (Exa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EXA
- ea Sanctitas Sua mandavit in memoriam revocanda esse universis Patriarchis, Archiepiscopis, Episcopis, aliisque in Ecclesiarum regimen praepositis ea quae in Regulis Indicis Sacrosanctae Synodi Tridentinae jussu editis atque in observationibus, Instructione, Additione, et generalibus Decretis Summorum Pontificum Clementis VIII., Alexandri VII. et Benedicti XVI., auctoritate ad pravos libros proscribendos, abolendosque Indici Librorum Prohibitorum praeposita sunt, ut nimirum, quia prorsus impossibile est, libros omnes noxios incessanter prodeuntes in Indicem referre, propria auctoritate illos e manibus Fidelium evellere studeant, ac per eos ipsimet fideles edoceantur quod pabuli genus sibi salutare, quod noxium ac mortiferum ducere debeant, ne ulla in eo suscipiendo capiantur specie, ac pervertantur illecebra.
- epa Advanced Football Analytics (originally Advanced NFL Stats) has its EPA (expected points added) and WPA (win probability added) for NFL players.
- era As a few thousands of the new rifles arrived they were issued to the partially-paid force, and their discarded ones were passed on to the volunteers, and finally, when actually worn out, to the members of the rifle clubs, who mostly hung them up as trophies of a past era over their mantle-pieces at their homes, and bought up-to-date match rifles at their own expense.
- eta (18) [xi] = x + yi, [eta] = -x + yi, [zeta] = -z, [Xi] = X + Yi, [Eta] = -X + Yi, [Zeta] = -Z;
- ex Soon the ex-editor came storming out to learn what was wrong.
- exam Mr. ELY. Do you know whether he ever took an OCS qualification exam?
- Eva Yet vehement indignation seized him when he heard from Biberli that the slanderer's malice would force Eva to seek refuge with the Sisters.
- EXP =clavicularis=, Fr. P. 1-2 cm. exp. striate, dry, not pelliculose, disc becoming depr.
- EXT As for other cohomology theories, such as singular cohomology, group cohomology and homology are related to one another by means of a short exact sequence where A is endowed with the trivial G-action and the term at the left is the first Ext group.