What is the correct spelling for EXCENTLY?
This word (Excently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EXCENTLY
- absently We were crossing a vast meadow by way of short-cut, and I was musing absently, hearing nothing, seeing nothing, when Sandy suddenly interrupted a remark which she had begun that morning, with the cry: "Defend thee, lord!
- anciently "Punt" has been generally identified with Southern Arabia, and it is certainly in favour of this view that the chief object of the expedition was to procure incense and spices, which Arabia is known to have produced anciently in profusion.
- exceedingly The prospect before us is exceedingly dark.
- excel He tried to copy the Greek, in which he failed to excel.
- excellently O soul that dost so excellently speak, Tell me who wast thou, said I, and why only Thou dost renew these praises well deserved?
- except "Ask of me what you like-except to leave you again.
- excitedly "Go on," she cried, excitedly.