What is the correct spelling for EXEREMLY?
This word (Exeremly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EXEREMLY
- execrable "Upon Saint Peter, Paul, John, Jude, and James, They will not put the 'saint' unto their names," says the Water-poet in execrable verse.
- expertly "Out of condition," said Wilbur, expertly.
- expressly Moreover, there was at that time in Rome a thing of which there is now less in Rome than anywhere, perhaps, in the world-a thing for which English and Germans came expressly to Italy: there was music.
- external "Only on Vinin can you betray an external absolute, Edward.
- externally Externally, its transeptal character is apparent; internally, it has the appearance of an additional south aisle.
- extreme 6. Do not dry in extreme heat.
- extremely We are going to have an extremely fine dinner."
- extremity And sometimes, when she saw the agony and anxiety in his father's face, Christian felt a wild joy in spending herself and being spent, even to the last extremity, if by such means she could repay to her most good and tender husband that never-counted, unaccountable debt of love, which nothing ever does pay except return in kind.
- grimly "Not any of us that are here," responded the captain, grimly.
- unseemly The last religious impediment was taken away in 1888 at the conclusion of the unseemly wrangle with Mr. Bradlaugh.
- extremes Such is the privilege of the extremes of our existence-Youth and Age.
- execrably And they shoot execrably.
- most heart-stopping