What is the correct spelling for EXISATANCE?
This word (Exisatance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EXISATANCE
- assistance "Let me enter first," said he, "and give me a little assistance.
- coexistence The coexistence of the external and the internal relation in the characters we are considering suggests that one is the cause of the other, and as it is obvious that the relation for instance of a stag's antlers to a testicular hormone could not very well be the cause of the use of the antlers in fighting, the reasonable suggestion is that the latter is the cause of the former.
- existence He confessed he hadn't mentioned my existence till he was leaving, and then, he said, "They did seem rather surprised."
- existing The next heir in blood was James of Scotland, and gravely as statesmen desired the union of the two countries, in the existing mood of the people, the very stones in London streets, it was said, would rise up against a king of Scotland who entered England as sovereign.
- existences In and for themselves they are no memorable objects, but existences as contemptible as they are despised.