What is the correct spelling for EXLUDES?
This word (Exludes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EXLUDES
- exodus 20 I think it is impossible to convey to those who did not see this exodus of the Belgian people the meaning and misery of it.
- excludes Against it also is the state of society in China, which excludes women from their proper share of influence and importance.
- exudes Once admit air into the mouth and nostrils, and the lungs expand, the heart beats, the blood rushes to the remotest part of the body, the mouth secretes saliva, to soften and macerate the food; the liver forms its bile, to separate the nutriment from the digested aliment; the kidneys perform their office; the eye elaborates its tears, to facilitate motion and impart that glistening to the orb on which depends so much of its beauty; and a dewy moisture exudes from the skin, protecting the body from the extremes of heat and cold, and sharpening the perception of touch and feeling.
- eludes It is universal; it is durable; it constantly eludes all human interference; and all events, as well as all men, contribute to its progress.
- exults He receives beautiful horses, And rejoices and exults , And returns with them to his town.
- exalts The queen addresses Beowulf, wishes him joy of her gifts, exalts his merits, bids him befriend her son and be loyal to the king.
- exiles Its defenders were few in number, there being no troops in the town save a small corps composed of exiles from other cities, and five companies of burgher guard.
- axles Sometimes the axles became fast in the streets; then the pious took advantage of the opportunity to touch the Baalim with their garments, which they preserved afterwards as holy things.
- explodes When we consider the bulk of these well-knit muscles we can no longer wonder at the power of which this organ is capable, although, according to Mr. Sanderson, its capabilities are much exaggerated; and he explodes various popular delusions concerning it.
72 words made from the letters EXLUDES
5 letter words made from EXLUDES:deles, delux, desex, duels, dules, dulse, duxes, edule, eduse, elude, eulex, exude, exuls, ledes, leeds, leuds, lexes, ludes, luxes, seeld, seule, sexed, suede.
4 letter words made from EXLUDES:delu, deul, deux, dlee, duel, dule, duse, else, eule, exed, exes, exsd, exul, lees, leud, leus, lude, luxe, lxde, sede, seed, seel, sele, sexe, sled, slue, sude, suel, sule, uele, ulee, ulex, used.
3 letter words made from EXLUDES:des, dle, due, eel, eld, ese, led, lee, leu, lsd, lux, see, sex, sle, sue, use.