What is the correct spelling for EXREMELEY?
This word (Exremeley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EXREMELEY
- example Give an example of one.
- exemplar Of this type Napoleon was to be the supreme exemplar; and the fates granted him as an arena a chaotic France and a distracted Europe.
- expertly The Physician took the cup from the boy, swirled it's contents expertly to stir up the remaining powder from the bottom, and reached it up to the child's lips as he soothingly breathed the words, "Drink quickly now!"
- expressly It really seems as if Providence had expressly led us to this place to-day.
- extreme "These are extreme cases.
- extremely I have remarked, however, that he is always extremely civil to her when they meet.
- extremity In this extremity Rosario was a first aid to the injured.
- grimly "There you are," he announced grimly.
- irksomely Perhaps the younger members of the jury, to whom the proceedings were becoming irksomely thoughtful, hailed him as a relief.
- extremes Don't, my good fellow allow your thoughts to run into such frightful extremes.
- most heart-stopping