What is the correct spelling for EXTOLLS?
This word (Extolls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EXTOLLS
- exodus We had arrived, indeed, although we did not then know it and were expecting, every moment, to move back again, at the conclusion of our first exodus .
- extol His Excellency then began to extol the military forces and powers of the princes of Africa:-"The Sultan of Timbuctoo has 100,000 fighting men!
- Extolled She extolled her happy lot; he sighed over his: "It's hard-very hard!"
- Extolling Several of the old romances in the library have marginal notes expressing sympathy and approbation, where there are long speeches extolling ladies' charms, or protesting eternal fidelity, or bewailing the cruelty of some tyrannical fair one.
- Extras "The general idea is the same," he said; "but there are a hundred extras.
- extorts But though a green turban's as good as an heirloom, and extorts respect wherever it goes, even a Hadji may have jealous detractors.
- exults All have been men of noted achievement, often in touch with the Crown, always with that passion for executive and mastery of difficulty which exults most when the conflict is keenest.
- exalts Music has a mysterious quality which exalts .
- extols The aged king extols the unparalleled achievements of Beowulf, and warns him against excessive exaltation of mind by the example of Heremod.
- exiles All the exiles from Florence reached Bologna four or five days after myself.
- expels That is why we think of the expulsion rather than of the cause which expels .
- excels Indeed, even in their present state, I know no place that excels them.
- textiles It should be remembered, however, that perhaps the most perfect achievements of these savages are to be found amongst their textiles and basket-work.
- exotics Annexed to the back drawing-room, looking over Lord Chesterfield's gardens, a small conservatory, filled with rich exotics , made the only feature in the apartment that might have seemed, to a fastidious person, effeminate or unduly voluptuous.
54 words made from the letters EXTOLLS
3 letter words made from EXTOLLS:ell, eos, est, leo, let, lot, lox, set, sex, sle, sol, sot, toe.
5 letter words made from EXTOLLS:ellos, extol, lotes, loxes, oxest, sello, slote, solel, solex, stelo, stole, stoll, tello, tells, toles, tolle, tolls.
4 letter words made from EXTOLLS:ells, esox, etlo, lelo, lest, leto, lets, lols, lose, lost, lots, oell, olst, osel, oxes, sell, sext, sloe, slot, sole, tell, teso, toll, xote.